Terms & Conditions
Placing an Order
- By placing an order with us you will be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions and your use of our web site are governed by English law and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English court. This does not affect your non-excludable statutory rights.
- This website and our Terms and Conditions have been designed for use within the United Kingdom and under UK law. Whilst we are happy to consider requests for products and inquiries from outside the United Kingdom, we give no warranty, express or implied, that the use of this website or the placing of any order through this website from outside the UK complies with any applicable non-UK laws or regulations. Accordingly, any products or promotions not permitted under your local law are not offered to you.
- A Contract between the customer and The Secret Jazz Club for the sale of our products will only exist once an order has been accepted (at which point the buyer's credit/debit card will be charged for the value of the goods dispatched).
- This does not affect the customer's statutory rights.
- Conformity of goods
- We take every care to ensure that the description and specification of our products are correct at the time of going to press. However, while the audio reproduction of the products is a close representation, we cannot accept any responsibility for any variation caused by the browser software or computer system used by you.
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- Price and availability of goods is subject to change without notice. This means that the price confirmed after placing the order will hold but subsequent orders may be differently priced as shown on the website.
- Payments and Taxes
- We accept online payment in a secure environment by credit card through PayPal. We currently accept Visa, Mastercard, Delta and (Maestro) Switch. All transactions are shown in £ sterling.
All prices quoted on this website are accurate at the time of publication and are quoted in pounds sterling (£) and where appropriate are inclusive of UK sales tax (VAT) at the current rate.
- Disclaimer And Limitations Of Liability
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, The Secret Jazz Club, nor any associated company, shall be liable to you by reason of any representation, or any implied warranty, condition or other term, or any duty at common law, or under the express terms of the contract, or in negligence (whether on the part of The Secret Jazz Club or any of its members, agents, directors or employees or otherwise) for any indirect special or consequential loss or damage, (including but not limited to loss of profit or loss of saving) costs, expenses or other claims for compensation whatsoever which arise out of or in connection with the use of this website, the supply of the products or their use or resale by you.
- The limitations of liability in these conditions shall apply equally for the benefit of The Secret Jazz Club and any other associated company of The Secret Jazz Club, as if references to The Secret Jazz Club included references to each such associated company.
- While The Secret Jazz Club uses reasonable endeavors to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and up to date, it does not give any warranty as to its accuracy or completeness and The Secret Jazz Club will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results arising from the use of such information.
- While The Secret Jazz Club takes all reasonable steps to ensure a fast and reliable service, it does not guarantee that your use of this website will be interruption or error free and will not be responsible for any disruption, loss of or corruption of any material in transit, or loss of or corruption of material or data when downloaded onto any computer system.
- Further, The Secret Jazz Club will not be responsible nor liable for your use of any other websites which you may access via links within this website. The Secret Jazz Club does not control these websites and is not responsible for their content. Any such links are provided merely as a service to users of this website and their inclusion in this website does not constitute an endorsement by or affiliation with The Secret Jazz Club.
- The entire liability of The Secret Jazz Club under or in connection with any contract for any products to which these conditions apply shall not exceed the price of the products, except as expressly provided in these conditions. The Secret Jazz Club will not be liable to you or be deemed to be in breach of the contract by the reason of any delay in performing, or any failure to perform, any of its obligations in relation to the products ordered by you if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond its reasonable control.
- The Secret Jazz Club may assign or transfer any of its rights or sub contract any of its obligations under these terms and conditions to any third party. You may not assign or transfer any of your rights or sub contract any of your obligations under these terms and conditions, except with the specific permission in writing of The Secret Jazz Club.
- No party who is not a party to these terms and conditions shall have any right to enforce any term under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999. Nothing in these conditions is intended nor shall affect any of your statutory rights that may not be legally excluded.
- Fraudulent activity
- If your credit/debit card is used fraudulently as a direct result of being used to buy from our site, we will do our best to work with your credit card company to provide all documentation necessary.
- Copyright and Trademark
- The contents of these pages (including pictures, designs, logos, photographs, text written and other materials) are the copyright trademarks or registered of The Secret Jazz Club or its content and technology providers or their respective owners. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The copying, modification distribution, reproduction or incorporation into any other work of part, or all, of the material available on this website in any form is prohibited, save that you may: Copy, print or download extracts of the material on this website or placing an order with The Secret Jazz Club. You may copy, print or download the material on this site for the purpose of sending to individual third parties for their personal information provided that you acknowledge us as the source of the material and that you inform the third party that these conditions apply to them and that they must comply with them.